[j-nsp] MX-204 stable JunOS suggestion

Niall Donaghy niall.donaghy at geant.org
Wed Jul 11 08:30:57 EDT 2018

--- JUNOS 17.4R1.16 Kernel 64-bit  JNPR-11.0-20171206.f4cad52_buil

We are running our type approval testing procedure against this version for eventual deployment on all nodes in our network - MX480, MX960, MX204.
So far everything is positive.

Br,
Niall

Niall Donaghy
Senior Network Engineer
GÉANT
T: +44 (0)1223 371393
M: +44 (0) 7557770303
Skype: niall.donaghy-dante
PGP Key ID: 0x77680027
nic-hdl: NGD-RIPE

Networks • Services • People
Learn more at www.geant.org​
​​
GÉANT Vereniging (Association) is registered with the Chamber of Commerce in Amsterdam with registration number 40535155 and operates in the UK as a branch of GÉANT Vereniging. Registered office: Hoekenrode 3, 1102BR Amsterdam, The Netherlands. UK branch address: City House, 126-130 Hills Road, Cambridge CB2 1PQ, UK.