[j-nsp] QFX5100 vs ACX5048

Aaron Gould aaron1 at gvtc.com
Wed Jul 11 08:35:42 EDT 2018

I was wondering the same thing in 15.1X54-D51.7 with DHCP-relay on IRB's not working inside my L3VPN , I mean I was wondering how did that pass internally testing before it was released.  I'm asking that not knowing anything about how Juniper tests their boxes and code revs... But simply thinking that if I can find a problem, surely they could have and just wondering, like you are, why they didn't

Aaron