[j-nsp] EX4550 and MX104

Jimmy hngjimmy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 19:47:43 EDT 2018

We encountered this on T1600 chassis.
After months troubleshooting, i discovered myself it is due to some
monitoring system were still polling using snmp v1. After all changed to
v2c. Problem resolved.
As usual JTAC would suspect here and there, and luckyly i have another
chassis with identical software / config but not affected as comparison.