[j-nsp] Longest Match for LDP (RFC5283)

Krasimir Avramski krasi at smartcom.bg
Tue Jul 24 12:25:27 EDT 2018

Hi

It is used in Access Nodes(default route to AGN) with
LDP-DOD(Downstream-on-Demand) Seamless MPLS architectures - RFC7032
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7032>
A sample with LDP->BGP-LU redistribution on AGN is here
<https://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/junos12.2/topics/example/mpls-ldp-downstream-on-demand.html>
.

Best Regards,
Krasi