[j-nsp] Macsec not working with carrier ethernet link

james list jameslist72 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 17:01:37 EDT 2018

Dear experts,
I have a virtual chassis of ex4300 connected to another vc of ex4300 with 2
x 1 Gbs links provided by two carriers.

Lacp aggregation is up with just one carrier1 link encrypted with macsec,
unfortunately carrier2 is not going to find the problem and macsec packet
are not transported.

I sent them the 802.1ae standard and ethertype to transport but no way.

As far as I could understand they have Huawei devices.

Do you have any suggestion for me to let them verify?

Cheers
James