[j-nsp] Longest Match for LDP (RFC5283)

Krzysztof Szarkowicz kszarkowicz at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 10:22:54 EDT 2018

James,

As mentioned in my earlier mail, you can use it even with DU. If ABR has
10000 /32 LDP FECs, you can configure LDP export policy on ABR to send only
subset (e. g. 20 /32 FECs) to access.

Saying that, typical deployment is with DoD, since typically access PEs
(and not ABRs) have better knowledge which loop backs are needed. So,
basically access PEs send the info to ABR, which loop backs are needed, and
which loop backs are not needed via LDP DoD machinery.

Sent from handheld device. Sorry for typos.