[j-nsp] Force a reboot from the serial console?

Tore Anderson tore at fud.no
Mon Jun 4 05:40:26 EDT 2018

* Karl Gerhard

> for new deployments you could check out the Digi CM 48.
>
> These device do not need rollover cables, you can use your standard
> ethernet cables to connect the router/switch console ports to the Digi
> CM. They also come with dual power supplies and you can find them used
> for 200€ with 48 console ports.

Hi,

That's not what I meant. My annoyance stems from the fact that I have to
string up two cables for management to each network device, especially
considering that the resulting management capabilities are very limited
compared to what you'd get from a regular server using only a single
management cable. The specific cable types were besides the point, really.

Tore