[j-nsp] Random question: JUNOS upgrades on dual-RE routers

Chuck Anderson cra at WPI.EDU
Thu Jun 28 10:23:56 EDT 2018

I almost always leave it running as master on the former backup.  It is good to exercise both REs periodically.  I haven't bothered with ISSU in a long time since I have node/path redundancy.