[j-nsp] VRF export/import of eBGP learned route

Philippe Girard philippe at skyhook.ca
Fri Jun 29 10:15:07 EDT 2018

Hello everyone

Thank you so much for your suggestions. The solution in this case is to
remove the autonomous-system statement completely from the routing-instance
routing-options and apply the local-as statement under bgp with the private
knob.

protocols {
    bgp {
        local-as 456 loops 2 private

This creates an internal table that looks just like it would under regular
bgp inet.0.

Thanks again!