[j-nsp] VRF export/import of eBGP learned route

Philippe Girard philippe at skyhook.ca
Fri Jun 29 21:03:28 EDT 2018

Hi, thanks for adding to this.

I've just removed the loops statement in there to see what would happen. It
seems to me like the AS number in routing-options is pretty much the source
of the looping trigger that occurs (the addition of a second internal AS to
the path).

Everything works well and loop free without the loops statement, seems I
won't have to go the tunnel way.

Thanks again!