[j-nsp] MX104 and NetFlow - Any horror story to share?

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Tue May 1 09:23:14 EDT 2018

     Yeah I had the feeling I would break those MX's.

     At this point it is worth it to rebuilt our vMX lab to test the
IPFIX variant...

     Thanks for the input.

     As for routing we have a pretty good mix of T1/T2 providers and we
rarely drop sessions so it is providing a pretty good uptime...  And
that's why we got a pair of MX960 coming down anytime this year.

     PS: Unrelated quote - Yeah fat fingers sorry list.

-----
Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911  http://www.pubnix.net    Fax: 514-990-9443