[j-nsp] "show ip cef exact-route"

Nikolas Geyer nik at neko.id.au
Mon May 14 21:51:54 EDT 2018

Someone at Juniper has kindly reached out and advised that a similar command was added in 17.1R1 for the MX;

https://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/junos/topics/reference/command-summary/show-forwarding-options-load-balance-ingress-interface.html

Sent from my iPhone

On 14 May 2018, at 8:22 pm, Aaron Gould <aaron1 at gvtc.com<mailto:aaron1 at gvtc.com>> wrote:

Cisco and iOS xr has been good for me... Show cef (vrf xyz) .....

Isn't Junos equivalent for showing FIB/PFE "show route forwarding...." ?  This usually is good for me too

Aaron