[j-nsp] QFX 5100 and vlan rewriting

Vincent Bernat bernat at luffy.cx
Thu May 17 11:02:30 EDT 2018

Hello Jonathan,

Thanks for your answer. With "inner-vlan-id-list", I get:

        ## Warning: 'inner-vlan-id-list' can be used only on interface with vlan-id/vlan-tags
        ## Warning: 'inner-vlan-id-list' is supported only on flexible-vlan-tagging mode

While the documentation says I should choose between
flexible-vlan-tagging and interface-mode trunk, adding
flexible-vlan-tagging fix the second warning. However, I am puzzled at
which vlan-id I should be using at the IFL level. I am not using QinQ.
--
Parenthesise to avoid ambiguity.