[j-nsp] "show ip cef exact-route"

adamv0025 at netconsultings.com adamv0025 at netconsultings.com
Fri May 18 04:37:32 EDT 2018

So to clarify couple of things,

First thing first,
The "show cef exact-route" and "show mpls forwarding exact-route" is just a simulation, so it's not the real thing as I thought unfortunately.

Secondly,
One can use [ location node-id ] with the above commands to instruct the simulation what hash function to use in an environment with multiple NPU versions (Trident, Typhoon, Tomahawk, etc...).

Oh and there's a bug as well, CSCug36061 (affected 4.2.3. and 4.3.2)

adam

netconsultings.com
::carrier-class solutions for the telecommunications industry::