[j-nsp] "show ip cef exact-route"

James Bensley jwbensley at gmail.com
Fri May 18 12:26:59 EDT 2018

On 15 May 2018 at 10:20, Zsolt Hegyi <hegyi.mokka at gmail.com> wrote:
> In case you haven't read it yet, there is a free book called This Week: An
> Expert Packet Walkthrough on the MX Series 3D by David Roy, it has a bunch
> of examples on using jsim and other FPC/PFE commands, including what I think
> might be your exact use-case. Might come in handy.
>
> Zsolt

Oh man! Facepalm!

I remember now that I read that back when it came out - I skipped over
the JSIM part as I didn't need it back then and was more interested at
the time in some other details relevant to a project at the time,
making a mental note to come back to the JSIM part...3 years later
I've obviously forgotten to read that and now I need it :)

Thanks,
James.