[j-nsp] router reflector clients and non-clients

Christopher E. Brown chris.brown at acsalaska.net
Wed May 30 08:05:21 EDT 2018

Using different cluster-ids you end up with multiple copies of all the
prefixes but done correctly it works just fine and provides better
redundancy at the cost of higher "path" count.

If you are running single cluster-id and pushing router memory limits it
would be a bad idea.

If you have the memory, dual RRs with different cluster-ids and
multipath are not a bad thing.

Not like I have a fairly large network doing exactly that since 2011
without issue.