[j-nsp] Opinions on fusion provider edge

Richard McGovern rmcgovern at juniper.net
Tue Nov 6 12:20:52 EST 2018

I might suggest you look at an EVPN based design instead.  This is going to be Juniper's #1 go to in the future.  I believe things like Junos Fusion and MC-LAG, etc. may still be supported, but secondary to EVPN and associated features.

What is your planned SD devices?  QFX5???

Richard McGovern
Sr Sales Engineer, Juniper Networks
978-618-3342