[j-nsp] SRX100 u-boot

Mohammad Khalil eng.mssk at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 05:31:23 EST 2018

=> reset

U-Boot 1.1.6-JNPR-2.7 (Build time: Nov 26 2013 - 19:04:49)

Initializing memory this may take some time...
Measured DDR clock 266.62 MHz
SRX_100H2 board revision major:1, minor:0, serial #: BZ4214AF1453
OCTEON CN5020-SCP pass 1.1, Core clock: 500 MHz, DDR clock: 266 MHz (532
Mhz data rate)
DRAM:  2048 MB
Starting Memory POST...
Checking datalines... OK
Checking address lines... OK
Checking 512K memory for U-Boot... OK.
Running U-Boot CRC Test... OK.
Flash:  4 MB
USB:   scanning bus for devices... 4 USB Device(s) found
       scanning bus for storage devices... Read Error for
STMicroelectronics device 0
Not intializing this device, disabling autoboot
Device may need formatting, please issue command :
        <nand_format> at console prompt to format
2 Storage Device(s) found
Clearing DRAM........ done
BIST check passed.
Boot Media: nand-flash usb
Net:   pic init done (err = 0)octeth0
POST Passed
Press SPACE to abort autoboot in 1 seconds
=> nand-format
Unknown command 'nand-format' - try 'help'