[j-nsp] Mpls down qfx 5100

Ivan Malyarchuk malyarchuk at cyfra.ua
Mon Nov 12 10:19:45 EST 2018

Remember that on QFX platform some protocols shares same queue and
policers. When you got routing loops and TTL=0 packets excceeds its ddos
detection limits, also l3mtu-fail will be false triggered.

PR1211911
Some DDOS protocols shares same hardware policer

The following control packets share the same policer (burst and
bandwidth) in hardware, so changing one in the DDoS protection CLI also
changes the DDoS parameter for other protocols:
o STP, PVSTP, and LLDP share DDoS parameters
o l3mtu-fail, TTL, and ip-opt share DDoS parameters
o RSVP, LDP, and BGP share DDoS parameters
o unknown-l2mc, RIP, and OSPF share DDoS parameters