[j-nsp] Interconnecting spines in spine & leaf networks [ was Re: Opinions on fusion provider edge ]

Giuliano C. Medalha giuliano at wztech.com.br
Fri Nov 16 10:32:00 EST 2018

We are testing right now in our lab the new qfx5120

We are only waiting the official software release ...

The box is here already

The specs only shows L2circuit ... but we are waiting to see flexible ethernet encapsutation ( no vpls we already know ) to use vlan and mpls at the same interface.

But the main ideia is to use it with evpn/vxlan configuration and try qinq in vtep

After that we can post the results here

Att

Giuliano C. Medalha
WZTECH NETWORKS