[j-nsp] Traffic delayed

NK NSP nknwklist at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 17:54:13 EDT 2018

What kind of traffic is delayed? Unicast or multicast? Usually Mac tables
have Mac timeouts driven by traffic and flooding may occur on timeouts. You
can check if any ARPs are expring and needed to be refreshed every 30 mins
interval. For multicast, check if any prune or joins are happening around
the time. Any IGMP joins or prunes around the same time.