[j-nsp] Traffic delayed

Richard McGovern rmcgovern at juniper.net
Fri Oct 5 08:03:37 EDT 2018

Just FYI, there is a default QOS/COS config on any Juniper product.  For example, “I believe” QFX5100 is set with 5% Network Control (Strict Queue 0) and 95% Best Effort (Queue 3?) or at least most EX products default to this.

I do not believe any Juniper product ‘holds on to packets’ without something else getting in the way, that is some sort of congestion someplace.

I’d suggest you open a TAC case and have them assist you.