[j-nsp] dsc interface on qfx5100

Tom Beecher beecher at beecher.cc
Fri Oct 12 13:29:39 EDT 2018

No problem!

@Niall : I can't remember if there was something under the hood that made
the discard *interface* more preferable than just a discard *route*. In our
implementation we have a qualified next-hop to send flagged traffic to a
local collector box first, and only discard if that's not reachable, and
we're not doing anything on dsc.0 that a straight discard route couldn't
do.

Otherwise yeah, running a count filter on dsc for metrics about what the
traffic was was kinda the entire point I thought. :)