[j-nsp] MTU issue

Aaron1 aaron1 at gvtc.com
Mon Oct 22 08:38:12 EDT 2018

Last year I tried to set mtu to 16000 between (2) MX960’s that were connected with DWDM ciena... I was dropping packets and found out that the ciena DWDM had a mtu limit.  I set my mx960’s to something around 9200 and was ok then

Not sure what your problem is but thought I would share that DWDM sometimes has an MTU limit

Aaron