[j-nsp] MTU issue

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Tue Oct 23 07:50:36 EDT 2018

     Well,

     We had the same issue when switching one of our so called
"wavelength" from L2 (1536) to MPLS/Jumbo (9216).

     After the usual Level 1 incompetence, we got tired and asked to
bumped it to engineering, we found out they had some active booster that
had a limitation of 2000 bytes per packet.

     There was an active/passive MUX, from FS.com, that created some
headache for us too...

-----
Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911  http://www.pubnix.net    Fax: 514-990-9443