[j-nsp] MX80 Input Scheduling/Shaping

Eric Van Tol eric at atlantech.net
Tue Oct 23 19:52:07 EDT 2018

Posting here for posterity.

The issue turned out to be that ingress scheduling can only be enabled on one MIC in the MX80. I had it enabled on both MICs and once I removed 1/0 and 1/1, the errors seem to have gone away. I only discovered this information in the Juniper MX Series, 2nd Edition book by Doug Hanks, Harry Reynolds and David Roy. If only the Juniper docs would mention this fact somewhere, or at least somewhere more obvious.

-evt