[j-nsp] vRR/L3VPN/Unusable

Misak Khachatryan m.khachatryan at gnc.am
Wed Sep 12 08:02:10 EDT 2018

Hi,

I run two out of band vRR with all vpn flavors and families, and don't need to have family mpls enabled on interfaces. It's version 17.4 but i don't think that matters.

This should be enough:

routing-options {
   rib inet.3 {
       static {
           route 0.0.0.0/0<http://0.0.0.0/0> discard;
       }
   }
   rib inet6.3 {
       static {
           route ::/0 discard;
       }
   }
   resolution {
       rib bgp.l3vpn.0 {
           resolution-ribs [ inet.3 inet.0 ];
       }
   }
}

Best regards,
Misak Khachatryan,

On Wed, Sep 12, 2018 at 3:51 PM Jason Lixfeld <jason-jnsp at lixfeld.ca<mailto:jason-jnsp at lixfeld.ca>> wrote:
Hi Ivan,

I did not, and that did indeed fix it.  I don’t understand why it’s necessary so that’ll be my next read.

Thanks!