[j-nsp] vRR/L3VPN/Unusable

adamv0025 at netconsultings.com adamv0025 at netconsultings.com
Thu Sep 13 08:08:01 EDT 2018

Hmm that’s interesting, cause on code version 12 and 15 the  “set routing-options resolution rib bgp.l3vpn.0 resolution-ribs inet.0” is the only thing that’s needed, i.e. no need for family mpls on RR interfaces.
So I have a theory that once you enable inet.3 (in any shape or form) then you need "family mpls" on RR interfaces?

adam

netconsultings.com
::carrier-class solutions for the telecommunications industry::