[j-nsp] Junos Telemetry Interface (JTI)

Colton Conor colton.conor at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 10:25:27 EDT 2018

Aaron,

Yes, OpenNTI includes Grafana.
https://techmocha.blog/2017/06/26/using-opennti-as-a-collector-for-streaming-telemetry-from-juniper-devices-part-1/

Doesn't Grafana require alot of work to get all the sensors setup though?
AKA its not as simple as an SMNP walk with established NMS software
providers?

Anyone for Juniper than can comment on the ACX series supporting JTI? An
ACX5048  is hardware wise identical to the QFX5100, and the QFX5100
support's JTI. So it has to be just software right?