[j-nsp] Rock-solid JUNOS for QFX5100

Nelson, Brian brian.nelson at utdallas.edu
Mon Aug 12 12:10:25 EDT 2019

Yep, holding at 14.1X53 for production QFX5100 also. These were sold as
east/west datacenter Layer 2 switches. If they can't figure out port
init and connection, I am wondering what purpose these switches are
supposed to serve.

Seeing the same connection issues in EX2300/4300 with 10Gb ports in
JunOS 15/16/17. Just upgraded some flaky switches to 18.1R3-S6. Let's
see if they have it right this time. Maybe when the access switches stop
acting autistic, I will think about the QFX5100.

Brian Nelson