[j-nsp] SRX dynamic vpn with Pulse Secure client - MacOS Apple laptop not working

Aaron Gould aaron1 at gvtc.com
Wed Aug 14 09:52:28 EDT 2019

OK so yesterday I heard from other Juniper sources that this is not really
recommended anymore... that Juniper acquired Pulse Secure years ago, but
later, got rid of the Pulse Secure company and no longer really recommends
this dynamic/remote access vpn solution... and furthermore, that Juniper is
actually coming out with a newer Remote Access VPN solution soon.... (I
heard 3Q2019).  Does anyone know anything about this?

Perhaps I should just look at better remote access vpn solutions.

I'm replacing old HA Active/Standby ASA5520's, which have also been my
remote access appliance for getting into the network remotely.

I've heard Palo Alto are good.

-Aaron