[j-nsp] PFE forwarding bug - PR1380183

Richard McGovern rmcgovern at juniper.net
Mon Aug 19 12:09:29 EDT 2019

Unless you need some feature/function that is in some 18.x or 19.x, and everything else in 17.4 is good for you, then I would suggest using 17.4R2-S[latest], which is S6 right now.  S2 and above contain the fix for this PR.

My 2 cents worth.

Rich

Richard McGovern
Sr Sales Engineer, Juniper Networks
978-618-3342

I’d rather be lucky than good, as I know I am not good
I don’t make the news, I just report it