[j-nsp] PCS errors with PTX box

Clinton Work clinton at scripty.com
Mon Aug 19 13:52:26 EDT 2019

I have a similar issue with a PTX1000 (Junos 17.3R3) , but I'm using Juniper optics (QSFP-100GBASE-LR4 on PTX1000 and CFP2-100GBASE-LR4 for the PTX5000).   All the hardware has been swapped (including the PTX1000 chassis) and the errors are still incrementing.   If we move the fibers from PTX1000 port et-0/0/25 to et-0/0/13 (spare 100G port) then the errors go away.

--
Clinton Work