[j-nsp] EX2300 Code

Alexandre Snarskii snar at snar.spb.ru
Mon Dec 9 07:36:58 EST 2019

On Mon, Dec 09, 2019 at 11:15:01AM +0000, William wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am in the process of getting our first stack of EX2300s ready for
> production, can anyone recommend any specific versions of junos to run
> on them?
>
> I'm not taking advantage of any advance features, just after something
> stable :)

What you shall NOT run on ex2300 is versions released between Feb 2019
and late November 2019 (we hit this bug on 19.2R1 and 19.3R1):

Number  PR1442376
Release Note    On EX2300/EX2300-C platforms, if Junos software is with FreeBSD
kernel version 11 with the build date on or after 2019-02-12, the switch may
stop forwarding traffic or responding to console. Power cycle of switch would
recover the issue.