[j-nsp] MX10K3 Experiences, ~2 years later

Eldon Koyle ekoyle+puck.nether.net at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 10:20:51 EST 2019

My biggest complaint about the mx10003 is the absurd port restrictions.  If
you use pic-level config, you can run all ports at 40G or 4x10G, but if you
want to use port-level speed config you have to set one of every 4 ports to
100G on pic 1 in each slot to be able to use all of the ports.

Be sure to check your desired config for compatibility:
https://apps.juniper.net/home/port-checker/index.html

--
Eldon