[j-nsp] cgnat ams0 vrf-aware flow data export help

Aaron Gould aaron1 at gvtc.com
Thu Feb 14 17:50:35 EST 2019

Need assistance with exporting flow data for inside interface of cgnat ams0
aggregated multiservice interface

I have MX960 with MS-MPC-128G doing cgnat using AMS0 (aggregated
multiservice of underlying mams interfaces) using next-hop-style vrf-aware
cgnat.

I need the cgnat inside domain interface (ams0.551) to be configured to
export flow data (jflow, sflow, ipfix, whichever version i can use) to a
flow collector server, this is important so we can have flow data of
*pre-nat) private ip traffic.

Anyone know how ?

-Aaron