[j-nsp] SNMP OIDs for Yellow/Red Alarm on MX204

Emille Blanc emille at abccommunications.com
Thu Feb 28 12:55:43 EST 2019

I expect you don't like the idea of syslog for the same reason as SNMP traps...

So perhaps you could craft something using SLAX? I would be a little surprised if someone hasn't already done this somewhere:

https://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/junos/topics/example/junos-script-automation-snmp-script-example.html