[j-nsp] SNMP OIDs for Yellow/Red Alarm on MX204

Nitzan Tzelniker nitzan.tzelniker at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 16:57:29 EST 2019

I open TAC case about it few months ago
We tried hard with our SE and the JTAC but the developers didnt agreed to
add it
Maybe if more people will push it they will add it as QFX/SRX/EX ... does
not have craft interface and they support this MIB
BTW you can also try to monitor it with Netconf or the Rest API (set system
services rest http ) I just use it for SRX cluster status that dosent
support get (Just traps )

Nitzan