[j-nsp] inline-jflow monitoring

Tobias Heister lists at tobias-heister.de
Wed Jan 2 08:35:43 EST 2019

Hi,

On 02.01.2019 13:18, sthaug at nethelp.no wrote:
>>  From 16.1R1 and up you should also configure the ip flow table sizes
>> as the default is 1024 entries for v4 if I'm not mistaken. Not sure if
>> this is your current issue but is something to consider as well. Also
>> check flex-flow-sizing as an option.
>
> Note that changing the flow table sizes has traditionally resulted in
> a reboot of the line card.

https://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/junos/topics/reference/configuration-statement/ipv4-flow-table-size.html

"NOTE: Prior to Junos OS Release 16.1R1 and 15.1F2, any changes in the configured size of the flow table initiates an automatic reboot of the FPC, and we recommend that you run this command in a maintenance window."

Whatever this means for now ;)
I kind of remember that we changed that without reboot on 16.x and 17.x code on some routers.

--
Kind Regards
Tobias Heister