[j-nsp] Running MX480 without craft interface

Olivier Benghozi olivier.benghozi at wifirst.fr
Wed Jan 16 07:25:43 EST 2019

It is.

https://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/release-independent/junos/topics/concept/mx480-fru-overview.html <https://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/release-independent/junos/topics/concept/mx480-fru-overview.html>

https://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/release-independent/junos/topics/task/installation/craft-interface-mx480-installing.html <https://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/release-independent/junos/topics/task/installation/craft-interface-mx480-installing.html>

It seems like it's just a panel with leds and connectors and nothing to be detected at all...