[j-nsp] Avoid transit LSPs

adamv0025 at netconsultings.com adamv0025 at netconsultings.com
Thu Jan 24 11:53:56 EST 2019

> Luis Balbinot
> Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2019 4:45 PM
>
> Hi.
>
> How could I prevent a device from getting transit RSVP LSPs being
> established through it? I only want it to accept ingress LSPs destined to
that
> box.

If this is a permanent thing,
You could create a colouring scheme where all links connected to this node
have to be avoided by all LSPs with the exception of LSPs terminated on this
node (or originated by this node).

If this is a maintenance thing,
There's a command that can be enabled to drain all transit LSPs out the box.
But, all the LSPs would need to be configured with this capability in the
first place.

adam