[j-nsp] Avoid transit LSPs

Luis Balbinot luis at luisbalbinot.com
Tue Jan 29 06:07:55 EST 2019

Yes it can, but it won't scale. There are lots of PE routers with the same
situation.

I was expecting for a simple configuration knob to avoid detour LSPs but
there seems to be none.

Breaking the OSPF areas could be an option but I don't see anything working
differently if I export the TED via BGP to those routers as the CSFP would
find its way through those routers once again.

Today I don't have any issues because all PE routers are using tunneled
LDP. But since there's no flexibility on how we can control which FEC takes
each tunnel I'm having to extend RSVP all the way to the PEs.

Luis