[j-nsp] 802.3ad LAG between ASR 1002-X and Juniper MX204

Olivier Benghozi olivier.benghozi at wifirst.fr
Fri Jul 19 16:33:27 EDT 2019

Yes, you'd better drop all the hash+loadbalance+linkindex conf (by the way, on MX the "hash-key" knob is only for DPC cards, 10+ years old).

However about the LAG itself, if you want something reliable you really should use LACP instead of static LAG.
Static LAGs, a good way to get your traffic lost...