[j-nsp] JunOS 18, ELS vs non-ELS QinQ native vlan handling.

Olivier Benghozi olivier.benghozi at wifirst.fr
Tue Jul 23 11:31:03 EDT 2019

Can you confirm Arista behaviour on this point? :)

On our side we now have a working config on EX4600 18.4R2 here (one NNI interface with simultaneous ethernet-switching-family unit 0 plus multiple QinQ vlan-bridge tagged units, and a bunch of extended-vlan-bridge UNIs interfaces), but the native-vlan isn't a problem here.