[j-nsp] Simulate minimum-links for ordinary interfaces?

Per Westerlund p1 at westerlund.se
Mon Jun 10 15:18:58 EDT 2019

Thanks, good suggestion.

Haven’t used that before. Given that input, this is what I will try:

- Add a dummy linknet to each tunnel interface, since RPM and
IP-monitoring works with addresses and not interfaces directly
- Use two RPM-probes on the primary links to be able to have independent
failure tests
- Use one IP-monitoring policy matching on both RPM-probes, so I can
change routing as soon as one of the two links fail

/Per

PS: Results will be reported once I’m done