[j-nsp] Link establishment issues with 1Gbps SX/LX SFPs on QFX5110

Shaffi Khan shaffi.khan at gigafy.co
Mon Jun 24 21:49:42 EDT 2019

Hi Tim

Can confirm I've seen exactly the same issue on QFX5110 18.4R1.8 with the only way I can get fs.com LX 1G transceivers working being turning off auto-neg.

Have also seen strange issues with 1G copper transceivers just not showing up in chassis hardware n some versions, and working fine in older versions.

Shaffi