[j-nsp] Manually creating a static route (or access route) in a DHCP dynamic subscriber management environment

Nitzan Tzelniker nitzan.tzelniker at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 14:49:36 EST 2019

AFAIK from LNS (but probably the same issue ) in Tomcat you can not use
static route to subscriber
Only via radius
I suspect it is because there is no IFL for the subscriber only flow

but take a look on
https://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/junos/topics/reference/configuration-statement/routing-services-edit-dynamic-profiles-interfaces.html
It might help

Nitzan