[j-nsp] jaa-nat cgnat license

Aaron Gould aaron1 at gvtc.com
Tue Mar 5 15:27:30 EST 2019

Has anyone had to scale up their cgnat yet ? .to the extent that you had to
purchase and install additional throughput licenses for your cgnat ?  I'm
running MX960 with MS-MPC-128G and I plan on moving lots of my customers
behind it so I'm purchasing more JAA-NAT-10

I'd like to hear from someone who actually installed the JAA-NAT-x
(1,10,100) cgnat license and exactly how they did it.  cli commands please
with show output before and after would be nice.

-Aaron