[j-nsp] prsearch missing in inaction

Nathan Ward juniper-nsp at daork.net
Tue May 7 07:11:38 EDT 2019

Hi,

Anyone know what the story with this is?

I just got a “you should upgrade to one of these releases” from JTAC, but apparently they’re not authorised to do a bug search for me to compare releases, which is what the currently offline prsearch tool used to do for anyone who wanted it.

Been offline for the better part of a year as far as I can recall, it leaves a pretty big gap.

It was saying it’d be fixed in April, but now it’s saying “end of Q2 2019”.

Is it actually coming back? Hard to believe the “technical issue” given how long it’s been, seems like a pretty big systemic issue rather than a technical one. “Actively worked on” seems pretty inactive, to me.

Does anyone have, I dunno, some sort of dump of all the public PR data, and subsequent prsubscription data archived anywhere searchable?

--
Nathan Ward