[j-nsp] prsearch missing in inaction

Richard McGovern rmcgovern at juniper.net
Thu May 9 07:52:31 EDT 2019

Nathan, I am not sure what you want to hear, or what would make you satisfied, but YES Juniper [IT?] did screw-up, and a restore from back-up was/is not possible.  So this situation is now being worked on, unfortunately at a not so fast pace.  I hope you decide to stay with Juniper, as I feel there are far worse things one could be concerned about than this.

Just my 2 cents worth.  The devil you know, is often better than the devil you do not know, . . .

Rich

Richard McGovern
Sr Sales Engineer, Juniper Networks
978-618-3342